Tuesday, December 6, 2011

St Nick's visit...

Ok. I love Christmas. I love that it is a whole season, not just a day. My middle one reminded me yesterday at breakfast the St Nick should visiting that evening. She was sure to get her little brothers all excited about it.  Clearly, Lil' Miss knows the whole story at the ripe old age of 11. Her brothers...not yet.  I could see the wheels turning. Thoughts that if she reminded me, then she certainly would benefit of sweets left in her shoe carefully placed outside of her bedroom door.

Little stink. Last minute run to Walgreens! I love her dearly for reminding me during this busy season...she could could have done it a day earlier though!

What about you? Do you celebrate St Nick on December 5th? Is it a regional thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment