Tuesday, December 6, 2011

College applications!

Dear College,


Please understand that I did  nag, pester, push, yell, annoy, rant at my daughter for the last six months not to wait until the last minute to gather, fill out, write  all required information to apply to your university.
A failure on my part. Apparently, all of those AP classes, honor roll acclaims, years of academia did not make clear that "deadline" does NOT mean let's get it together 20 minutes before the website closes and continually hitting the send button will not work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, dear mom of five,
    You are one of the winners of my giveaway Great Design, please email me with your address, so the distributer will mail directly to you!
    I am happy for you!

    All the best!
    Victoria
    www.victoriainteriors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete